Once you've got them, wear it with pride and satisfaction that you've helped us with the work we do. We'd also love you to take a picture and post it on our Facebook page and / or our Pinterest board devoted to this wonderful exclusive club (or send us the pic and we'll do it for you) just like the lovely people below have done.
If you'd like to donate to the cause, that would be AMAZING! There are a couple of ways to do just that.
You could just donate some of your hard-earned cash (or even some that wasn't hard-earned) directly using the button below. It's that big black one down there with 'DONATE' written on it. That will take you to our donations page where you can donate as much, or as little, as you can. Thank you in advance.
PS - There's a good chance we won't always need donations. I got an email recently telling me about millions of dollars in a Nigerian bank we can get our hands on. I didn't know we even had an account there!. Still, the guy sounded legit, so I expect that will be arriving soon ;-)
If you sell anything on the online auction site eBay, then it’s easy to help Men Tell Health benefit from your sale via a small (or large) percentage contribution.
eBay for Charity allows you to donate a percentage of your sale price to the charity of your choice. We'd love that choice to be us. All you have to do is list the item as usual, but select Men Tell Health as your chosen charity with the amount you’d like to give, and the rest happens automatically, as if by magic.
To set up a donation through your ebay account:
- Go to the 'Sell' tab to start listing the details of your item.
- Choose the ‘Advanced Sell’ option.
- Enter your sale item details as usual.
- Near the bottom, in the ‘Raise money for your favourite charity’ panel, if we're not one of those already listed, click the ‘Or, select another charity’ link.
- In the next window, type 'Men Tell Health' into the keyword search in the window that pops up and select us.
Please note: If you're selling directly through the ebay app, then the settings are under the 'Preferences' option.
6. Next, simply choose your donation percentage – anything from 10% to 100% (in 5% increments) of your final selling price and complete your listing as usual! It might even encourage buyers, knowing some of their money is going to help a great cause.
You don't need to do anything more. The donation will be taken automatically when the auction has finished, and transferred to us.
If you’d like more information, please click this link to find out more about eBay for Charity.