If you sell anything on the online auction site eBay, then it’s easy to help Men Tell Health benefit from your sale via a small (or large) percentage contribution.
eBay for Charity allows you to donate a percentage of your sale price to the charity of your choice. We'd love that choice to be us. All you have to do is list the item as usual, but select Men Tell Health as your chosen charity with the amount you’d like to give, and the rest happens automatically, as if by magic.
To set up a donation through your ebay account:
- Go to the 'Sell' tab to start listing the details of your item.
- Choose the ‘Advanced Sell’ option.
- Enter your sale item details as usual.
- Near the bottom, in the ‘Raise money for your favourite charity’ panel, if we're not one of those already listed, click the ‘Or, select another charity’ link.
- In the next window, type 'Men Tell Health' into the keyword search in the window that pops up and select us.
Please note: If you're selling directly through the ebay app, then the settings are under the 'Preferences' option.
6. Next, simply choose your donation percentage – anything from 10% to 100% (in 5% increments) of your final selling price and complete your listing as usual! It might even encourage buyers, knowing some of their money is going to help a great cause.
You don't need to do anything more. The donation will be taken automatically when the auction has finished, and transferred to us.
If you’d like more information, please click this link to find out more about eBay for Charity.